Here’s What you need to start driving



Driver License from your country

All foreigners must have a driving license from their country.
If you do not have a license from another country you will have to take the Drug & Alcohol course. (You’ll be able to purchase it at checkout)


Permit exam

Class E Permit Exam

You can take the Permit Exam directly at our office! You will get a preparation class which is aimed to help you with any questions that you have regarding the exam. Our instructors will help you successfully pass the Permit Exam on your first try.


driving exam

Class E Driving Exam

No line, no wait! Take the driving exam directly at our office. You will get one-on-one driving practice with one of our certified instructors to give you all the necessary information and skills to pass.
AB AUTO driving cars are available for the exams.



Driving Lessons Packages

In the case that you don’t feel like you have the experience necessary to be comfortable on the road.
We offer 5 , 6 or 7 day programs which include driving lessons for your convenience


Let us choose the best Package for you